Lily is an accomplished classical soprano from the Nottingham area. She started singing as a member of the prestigious Cantamus Training Choir and has been performing from a very early age in productions, concerts, corporate and charity events. Lily has a First Class BA Hons from the London College of Music.
She has successfully played main parts in numerous shows, most recently as Maria in West Side Story. She has been lucky to work with top entertainment stars such as Michael Xavier, Peter Polycarpou, Maria Friedman and Ramin Karimloo and has performed with several choirs and has been accompanied by full orchestras, jazz, brass and military bands.
Lily has performed at top venues such as Her Majesty’s Theatre and The Royal albert Hall in London, along with venues nearer to home such as the Birmingham Hippodrome, BBC Radio and the Royal Centre Nottingham.
Lily has an “alter ego’ called “Miss Lilly Lovejoy” who entertains at various 1940’s, WW1 and WW2 events around the UK.
Sample set lists for two shows
SET 1: Show songs & Classical
- Climb Every Mountain
- Nessun Dorma
- Everything I do
- Il Dolce Suono
- O Sole Mio
- Les Misérables medley (I Dreamed a Dream, Bring Him Home, Do You Hear The People Sing)
- Some Enchanted Evening
- Parla Piu Piano (the Godfather)
- Rule the world
- I Could Have Danced All Night
- Gimme Gimme
- My Heart Will Go On in Italian
- Musettas Waltz
SET 2: 1940s & Jazz
- Can’t Help Loving That Man
- Over The Rainbow
- Lady Is A Tramp
- All Of Me
- Them Their Eyes
- Bye Bye Blackbird
- Don’t Sit Under The Apple Tree
- Moonlight Serenade
- In The Mood
- Sing Sing Sing
- You Made Me Love You
- Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square
- Blue Birds Over the White Cliffs of Dover and We’ll Meet Again – medley